Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] SVXY vs UVXY

 

Sarah, I'd not hold those leveraged directionality ETFs more than a week.  Since the last time we talked about these ETFs, I already made two round trips switching between those two ETFs that gave me roughly 40% gain.  So I'd always prefer to setup a protective stop and usually cash in within few days on those two ETFs because I just can't baby sit those during my work days.  I usually reevaluate those positioning during off hours to setup trading decisions for the next few days.  Maybe when I retire, I could trade those more effectively because then I'll have some dedicated time to monitor in real time market actions.  I missed SVXY positioning last week due to no available funds (My assets were waiting to be cleared from the GOLD position closing last week).  So I'll patiently wait for the next opportunity on both "PM and UVXY".  Good luck!  

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 7:50 PM, sarah_oz@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Paul
Jan 13

Sarah, I hope you switched UVXY with SVXY about five minutes ago.

SVXY is down 12% since that date.
UVXY is up 12% since that date.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Paul <ur12bfriend@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (144)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
trade strategy results %20 DMA.jpg

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] SVXY vs UVXY. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/02/re-tspstrategy-svxy-vs-uvxy.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] SVXY vs UVXY"

Post a Comment