Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Current allocation?

 

Paul,

 While you state that you use the 60/200 day MA crossing for interfund transfers, and that the last transfer was in 2011, your previous remarks vary from that strategy.

e.g.  Feb 15, 2015

"Kevin, I moved out from F and moved in (G-30, C-20, S-20 and I-30) at the end of January. I did made a few % gain from that move, then I was just scared by "all those geopolitical noises all over on mass media". So I hit the escape button and now I feel like I made a bad decision. I guess "PE" is my problem as I get older...lol. PE (premature escape, not ejeculation though...lol). Well, since I realize that the market made a new all time high, but still show some divergence all over ( NYA, DIA and DJT...etc), I'll wait and see for a while for whether this uptrend will continue or not. I'd rather be in a safe position until I see a confirmation on this uptrend."

__._,_.___

Posted by: sarah_oz@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Current allocation?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2015/09/re-tspstrategy-re-current-allocation_44.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Current allocation?"

Post a Comment