Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Current allocation?

 

As you know Sarah, a short term market movements are hard to predict, but as long as you know you're on the right side of the market direction, then you could make an IFT decision with some confidence.  That was exact reason why I pulled my money off the market few days after the crossing was observed.  Once the cross occurs, the market could still bounce for few days, and then the bounces are typically sold off again.  I still think cutting your loss and wait till the market shows clear direction is better than taking a hit all the way down to the bottom when we don't know when and where the bottom will be placed.  So based on my observation of that crossing for past two decades, I have much higher confidence on that trend indicator than any other market timing indicator.  Well, let's just say that it's my personal preference if you can't agree on my points.  All I'm trying to do here is just sharing my two cents worths...and if you don't agree, that's undestandable also.  But for me, 8 out of 9 correct signals and only one case out of 9 occasions was maybe a half way right (roughly 20% correction during 2011).  I hope you can examine these cross overs aforementioned and then rationalize the cases for yourself, then fire back to me for any dispute that you observed.  Well, I gotta go to bed now and will be back after my month long vacation.  Best wishes for you Sarah!

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 5:58 PM, sarah_oz@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

OK I understand.  While you note the 60/200 crossing, you initiate IFTs based upon feelings of comfort.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Paul <ur12bfriend@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Current allocation?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2015/09/re-tspstrategy-re-current-allocation_38.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Current allocation?"

Post a Comment