Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] New Catch Up and Matching

That is my same concern- I don't think the infographic in a subsequent email response, or anything else I have found addresses that concern.

On Thursday, November 5, 2020, 07:59:52 AM EST, Mark Faust <mfaust350@gmail.com> wrote:


Good Morning All,
So, I have read numerous versions of the new catchup contribution rule going into effect.
I have no problem with it...In fact, I think it is a great idea....
But I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the matching portion of it...

In the past, I divided the max contributions by the number of pay periods to ensure I was getting the full benefit of the match.
I then setup the Catch Up separately which had no bearing on matching....

Now I am trying to decide how to setup my bi weekly allocation next year which will include regular and catch so as not to tap out my matching too early.....

is it as simple as (19500+6500)/pay periods?  Will that still ensure I get the full match???

Sorry if this was discussed before.....
thx

Bama
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] New Catch Up and Matching. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2020/11/re-tspstrategy-new-catch-up-and-matching_5.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] New Catch Up and Matching"

Post a Comment