Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Change in allocation 4 Nov

FWIW
For
What
It's
Worth
It means to me, advice but it's free so that's what it's worth, a cautionary disclaimer.
Like me, I am and have been 100% S,
 I tr ack funds using moving averages, Bollinger bands (+/- 2SD) and 
an oscillator that tracks moving averages of daily, weekly, monthly (20 day) and 50 day and 
slope trend lines of 10 and 20 day and 
then look at them with 40 years of losing a few million dollars as extremely expensive lessons and my entire retirement funds at 1 time.
Technical analysis, for me, seems to give an idea of what a few million other people think, and a lot of them do the same things, so a vaguely "self fulfilling prophecy" but some truth.
It also gives you a "feel" of things. Is the market "calm" "frothy" calm good, frothy gives nervous ready to stampede and elephants crush mice (us)
As an aside, I look at successful folks with long winning records
I have seen, and studied, renewables since the early 1960's, molecular biology since the very early 1970's
Their time is now, starting a few years ago, and the transition in my opinion, (free fwiw) is an exponential curve up for renewables 
Electric vehicles time is also now, 100% Electric's.
I also like to use "others peoples brains" so I am in ETF's that whiz kids have screened presented "why I like this stock and it should be in the fund" so I like ARK funds but am also very heavily in TSP
If I had been more disciplined I would be far better off, but am comfortable
(
Hope this explains your question, what is FWIW



On Nov 9, 2020, at 7:10 AM, Dr KEVIN JOHNSON <kj6@hotmail.com> wrote:


Sarah,

What is FWIW?


From: TSPStrategy@groups.io <TSPStrategy@groups.io> on behalf of sarah_oz via groups.io <sarah_oz=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 8:44 PM
To: TSPStrategy@groups.io <TSPStrategy@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TSPStrategy] Change in allocation 4 Nov
 
FWIW, November and December are traditionally the most bullish months of the year.  I would recommend that you not sell them short.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Change in allocation 4 Nov. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2020/11/re-tspstrategy-change-in-allocation-4_55.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Change in allocation 4 Nov"

Post a Comment