Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSPStrategy] Allocation change

Because the trend is positive, I moved last Monday from 60% C - 40% F to 100% C.

As usual, given the terrible pandemic statistics, the immediate future looks bleak for the economy. So I would prefer to be out of stocks entirely. However, The economy and stock market have been decoupled since March 24. I don't see how this rise in stocks can continue, but my intuition has been wrong for four years. I therefore surrendered to the Zweig model, which continues to show its highest possible bullish reading.

Just FYI as I promised to record my TSP activity for your entertainment. Obviously I suggest that you maintain your selected asset allocation by rebalancing periodically.

Good luck and Best wishes to you and your loved ones.

Tex
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#1828) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSPStrategy] Allocation change. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2020/11/tspstrategy-allocation-change.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSPStrategy] Allocation change"

Post a Comment