Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: GOP: Cut Federal Pay and Benefits

 

I hate hearing the argument about bringing pay online with the American workforce.  As an 1811 , I am not sure how to be compensated in line with what my counterparts do because of the various differences in job function.  If I was a detective in my old agency I would be making probably 20-40k more a year than I do as a gs13 with a guaranteed 50 percent pension at twenty years plus not paying for health care in addition to a whole slew of other benefits which were non-contributory.  Also, my state/county couldn't change benefits of current employees only reduce benefits for new hires which is not something I was prepared for when I went federal.  The auditors and analysts at my agency make much less than their counterparts at Deloitte or other national firms.  


Had I known what I do now,  about being a pawn in the political chess game, i doubt I would've left the high taxes of Suffolk county and 15 minute commute to live in a townhouse in Arlington with a shitty metro system and benefits that change for the worse when there is an election.

__._,_.___

Posted by: globaltjb@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (31)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: GOP: Cut Federal Pay and Benefits. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/07/re-tspstrategy-re-gop-cut-federal-pay_27.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: GOP: Cut Federal Pay and Benefits"

Post a Comment