Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSP_Strategy] Re: What is TSP Strategy's Strategy?

 

 
Sarah,
Absolutely I am trying to sell myself and a strategy I believe in. Try finding the name, a bio and a good explanation of the strategies of most of the timing services the group tracks. 

I do appreciate that you are going to start tracking my service.  Track records are useful, but it is not just about track records right now…

…it is about people's retirements, people's lives especially those close to retirement.  I can't stand that the average investor absorbs most of the market's losses during bear markets.  That is why I provided the recommendations that I am telling my new members and what I see in the markets.  Some in the group have to make tough decisions very soon.
 
Joe Mont asked if my service tspsmart.com bought in October and followed its own strategy. 

No.
I provided the signals but overrode them based on market topping signals and recommended staying in the G fund.  It was not an easy decision.  I have been professionally tracked since 2014, so it matters more than on some spreadsheet to override my core strategy.  I'll have to answer to it if I get it wrong.  But so far, it was the right decision wouldn't you say.

Bear markets overwhelm the market's seasonal tendencies and they change how one needs to read technical analysis.  So I change during them.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Michael Bond <michaelhbond@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
percentstocksabovetwentyday.png

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSP_Strategy] Re: What is TSP Strategy's Strategy?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/01/tspstrategy-re-what-is-tsp-strategys_28.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSP_Strategy] Re: What is TSP Strategy's Strategy?"

Post a Comment