Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Is this the bounce? [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Erick Estela included below]

Oil is up this morning more than 5% so the market is up too. However, nothing have changes about Chine economy slowing down and the over supply of oil. Actually, Iran is adding 500K barrels next month to Europe and Asian and 1M barrels during the next year. I don't see the price of oil coming up in long term just stabilizing low for a while. Oil still down around 70% from 2014 prices. Is this bounce a good time to move to G fund then? Below is a chart of the oil price driving the market  for the last four weeks,from stockcharts.com

Inline image





On Friday, January 22, 2016 8:52 AM, "Erick Estela erick.estela@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy]" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
CIndy,

I agreed that making a decision by noon have that risk but I believe the pre-after-market has even more volatility.I wish we could have a faster fund transfers:) Today the pre-market is well in the green territory. Will the bulls be able to keep it up for the closing? I hope so!


On Friday, January 22, 2016 5:27 AM, "Cindy King cindy.kingde@gmail.com [TSP_Strategy]" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
hmmm.  didn't realize that adding an attachment would cause you to have to login to the Yahoo site.

Seeing if I can embed the image instead....

Also put it up on Google drive (with no login required), if you can't see it here either.

-- Cindy King

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 5:22 AM, Cindy King cindy.kingde@gmail.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 
[Attachment(s) from Cindy King included below]
Erick, see the attached image, which shows the inter-day status of DWCPF, the proxy for the S fund.  It looked like a bounce until 1 pm, after which it started to slide and then went up and down until near the end, where it slide off into negative territory.  Just one of the negatives associated with having to make decisions by noon, that can change until 4 pm (EST).

-- Cindy King

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Erick Estela erick.estela@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 
Where is the bounce? :(

S fund closed at -0.02%


On Thursday, January 21, 2016 3:15 PM, "'David' david@digitaldata.us [TSP_Strategy]" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
Geri,
 
I had been maxing out what I could afford up until this week; however, as of today I have cut my contribution down to 6% and am going to be using the rest to pay off my mortgage.  I am 6-8 years from retirement and only 3.5 years from having my mortgage paid off if I do the above and double up on my mort payments.  
 
My .02
 
David 
 
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Is this the bounce?
From: "ladydevil33@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy]"
<TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, January 21, 2016 1:45 pm
To: <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>

 
I have always considered it buying low and often raise my contribution during difficult times when I can.  How long do the "experts" think it will be before a turnaround? I am wayy behind in my retirement planning, because I came into the work force late and the government even later. I really need to maximize my returns. 

On the flip side, I could reduce my contributions and actually pay off more debt as well. Right now, it's a balancing act....

Geri








__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Erick Estela | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 Photo(s)


Posted by: Erick Estela <erick.estela@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Check out the automatic photo album with 2 photo(s) from this topic.
DWCPF-Jan21.JPG oilSP500.png

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Is this the bounce? [1 Attachment]. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/01/re-tspstrategy-re-is-this-bounce-1.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Is this the bounce? [1 Attachment]"

Post a Comment