Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: What is TSP Strategy's Strategy?

 

I no longer believe in buy and hold (I am now over 50 and will sell on the highs and buy the corrections.  I remain 50% G, 10% F, 20% I, 20% C having just repositioned from 100% G last Friday. This was to play the bounce off the terrible start to 2016.  I will sell these positions into any strength I find in the near term and conversely sell on weakness to avoid loss (back to G and F). Good luck to those long in the S Fund. I was pleased to see a nice open today for you.




Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, January 26, 2016, 10:19 AM, timedtrade@gmail.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Hi Jim - Good questions - 

Currently, I am awaiting to see if upward movement from the Fed minutes occurs this week.  This upwards movement could be a cause to move to G or F for me.  I want to see how high we go off that bounce.  Otherwise, I will be considering moving to F until I see a bullish signal appear in the C or S fund that would cause me to get back on the trend...I am only speaking for myself, but also curious what others are planning. 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Eric <mil.flyer@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic ()
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: What is TSP Strategy's Strategy?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/01/re-tspstrategy-re-what-is-tsp-strategys.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: What is TSP Strategy's Strategy?"

Post a Comment