Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Bi-weekly allocation

 

Well you will end owning more shares now than before (~10%). I will do it only short term and watch the market (and oil) closely. 


On Thursday, January 28, 2016 12:25 PM, "Nelson Garcia it2garcia@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy]" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
So is it wise to buy 50% S and 50% C right now while your allocation is still in 100% G? Because I move everything (contribution and allocation) on mine to 100% G since last December 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2016, at 5:33 PM, "Bill Holzworth holzworth.bill@gmail.com [TSP_Strategy]" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
I have 3.5 years to go until I am eligible to retire. I am 100% S and still purchasing S with my bi-weekly allocation. I am down a little over $100,000. You can not time the market. Stats show people jumping in and out never time it correctly. I did the same in 2008 and will do so now. It is nerve racking but you are buying low and when the market goes back up your money will go up. Remember theoretically nothing is lost until you actually move your money to  G. My two cents anyway. Good Luck!

Thank you Sarah for this group.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 2:48 PM, pickin6string@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 
Curious, I'm still purchasing S with my bi-weekly allocation.  What are others doing at this point?  I feel like I've read that it might be wiser to purchase C. 

Thanks!




__._,_.___

Posted by: Erick Estela <erick.estela@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Bi-weekly allocation. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/01/re-tspstrategy-bi-weekly-allocation_79.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Bi-weekly allocation"

Post a Comment