Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Bullying.

 

(Like button)

On Jan 20, 2016 5:16 PM, "kwpaquette@hotmail.com [TSP_Strategy]" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I have been a member of this group for quite a few years now and appreciate the information I get here.  I admit I don't comment or contribute much but I assure you, I read all the posts every day.

It does annoy me to see some being critical of Sarah just because the market has taken a down turn.  This is a free site and everyone is individually responsible for the decisions they make with the information from this group.  She provides her insights for nothing in return and quite honestly, I don't know why she does it given some of the comments on here.  I hope she sticks around.

Last time the market tanked I sat tight and did nothing and that strategy paid off nicely.  I continued my contributions every two weeks and rode sweet gains all the way back to the top.  I intend to do that again if this does actually turn out to be the beginning of a Bear cycle.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jake Owens <jake68bird@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (29)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Bullying.. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/01/re-tspstrategy-re-bullying.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Bullying."

Post a Comment