Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSP_Strategy] My Friday TSP Move

 

I wrote the other day the I Fund was not the place to hide with the slide in European markets.  I was mistaken at least from a short term perpective - I won't look to remain there long term. 

 

Based on European markets being up strong last two trading sessions on the promise of additional stimulus, I am moving partially into I Fund today (currently 100% G).  If it moves against me I will be prepared to move back G.  Sarah raised up this month's F fund performance yesterday and I am considering a positon there. Oil is rebounding off its 27 dollar low back up to 32 today so this will fuel the US markets further today.  I probably will remain 50% G Fund but still thinking about it.  Call me uncommitted if you want but even Larry Fink of Blackrock was hedging on the set of CNBC in Davos today. Last Friday, he said the market could dip a further 10%.  

 

To recap: Moving to 50% G, 20% C, 20% I, 10% F for as long as it looks good.  Will pull the trigger just before noon if the market remains strong.   

 

Cheers, Eric

__._,_.___

Posted by: mil.flyer@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSP_Strategy] My Friday TSP Move. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/01/tspstrategy-my-friday-tsp-move.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSP_Strategy] My Friday TSP Move"

Post a Comment