Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Bi-weekly allocation

 

I had high hopes that we would reach the 925 mark this week and I was going to pull out then. But it looks like the feds comments scared everyone and I am not sure if we will reach that point for a while now. I am currently 60% S fund 30% C fund 10% I fund. I intend to stay where I am at until we reach the 925 mark. If we do not get to that point in the near future, I will end up riding it all the way down and back up more than likely. I have a long time until retirement, but I am always trying to make a few extra dollars in the highs and lows. 


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, January 27, 2016, 4:07 PM, 'David' david@digitaldata.us [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I am still holding and allocating 100% S.  Probably foolish at this point, but I feel I missed the exit point about 900 so I am holding on for now.  Waiting for the cat to bounce.  I have about 6 years to go for retirement and hopefully won't need much if any of my TSP for a few years after that.   
 
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [TSP_Strategy] Bi-weekly allocation
From: "Christopher christophernin@ymail.com [TSP_Strategy]"
<TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, January 27, 2016 3:05 pm
To: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com

 
I'm new here first time posting. I've actually changed all my allocations to lifecycle and g funds with About 10 % in  s and I. I was holding at nearly equal parts c s and I. 

Christopher 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2016, at 3:41 PM, JM Bud jmbud2@gmail.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

FWIW - I'm still purchasing 50% C and 50% S. The farther they fall the more shares my bi-weekly contribution buys. But, I'm not holding any S Fund in my portfolio at this time. 

I moved my last 15% of S into G on last Friday's small bounce (when DWCPF above 900). I hesitated too long getting out when dropped below 925 on the way down. My current allocation is now 60% in G, 15% in F and 25% in C.

If we do get the sizable bounce Sarah is watching for, I'll move my last 25% of C into G or F and wait it out with others in this group, but continue to buy C and S.

Jim

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 2:48 PM, pickin6string@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 
Curious, I'm still purchasing S with my bi-weekly allocation.  What are others doing at this point?  I feel like I've read that it might be wiser to purchase C. 

Thanks!



__._,_.___

Posted by: Ian Heskitt <iheskitt@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Bi-weekly allocation. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/01/re-tspstrategy-bi-weekly-allocation_19.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Bi-weekly allocation"

Post a Comment