Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Good time to jump into S fund?

 

As a suggestion you might record Fastmoney on CNBC.  There is a analyst on show that predicted this downturn. I transferred to F fund and best move I have made in a few years.  These corrections keep eating my profits.  
I'm not doing anything until market stabilizes.
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2016, at 10:56 AM, dewaltks@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Sara,


Hello I am a newbie to this tsp strategy web site.  I am currently in the G fund from a trade back on Dec 2. 


I am interested at the current situation we are in should I move my investment to the S fund?  And any reason why or why not would be helpful. 


Also is there a web site to view past data on how and when you relocate investment opertunities for the tsp?


Thank you



__._,_.___

Posted by: Stuttsb <stuttsb@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Good time to jump into S fund?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/01/re-tspstrategy-good-time-to-jump-into-s.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Good time to jump into S fund?"

Post a Comment