Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund

Tibby you should go %100 S both contributions (not very important imho) and interfund transfer (important to me).  But really "should" you? Only do this if you like all your eggs in one basket and believe in Market Timing.  I've chosen to move a portion of my TSP which I consider "Play Money" and leave the rest in the Life Cycle targeted retirement date funds, helps me sleep better to be a bit boring with investments, so I don't plan on being a big winner or loser.  Do what you're comfortable with I guess.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2796) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/11/re-tspstrategy-s-fund_87.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund"

Post a Comment