Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund

Same here.. been in 80/20 C/S for over 10 years..I'm not part of this group for investment advice but just for information


From: TSPStrategy@groups.io <TSPStrategy@groups.io> on behalf of Mike VanAmburgh <mjv325@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 3:39:05 PM
To: TSPStrategy@groups.io <TSPStrategy@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund
 
I don't follow the moves here (been 50/50 C/S for a long time) but I do appreciate when she posts useful articles. 

Mike 



On Wed, Nov 17, 2021, 3:25 PM Kurt Peterson <kurtphyre@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Can I please ask why everyone is so appreciative of Sarah's advice? I'm down a potential TON of retirement money because I stupidly followed her advice last December to bail on S and C funds and go all into G. I have much reluctancy to trust her. I don't know much about her other than she is supposedly some TSP guru, however, with a horrid track record of advice since I've known of her. 

Cheers and good luck on your investments. 

On Mon, 1 Nov 2021, 22:24 sarah_oz via groups.io, <sarah_oz=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
There has been no major correction this year.
There should be no major correction during Nov or Dec.
Moving to the S fund 100%.

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/11/re-tspstrategy-s-fund_20.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund"

Post a Comment