Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund

Thank you for sharing this Kurt, am new to this group and was also wondering what all the fuss was about.  I only joined a couple of months ago, so I'll give it a bit more time.  I only joined because it came up on a search and I thought I was joining a select group (without the issues of social media) to gain insight and helpful information.

Thankfully I've trusted myself, paid very close attention to the market indicators and done extremely well maxing out my contributions.  Will be the first millionaire in my family so staying my course.

Blessings all.


-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Peterson <kurtphyre@gmail.com>
To: TSPStrategy@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Nov 17, 2021 3:24 pm
Subject: Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund

Hi all,

Can I please ask why everyone is so appreciative of Sarah's advice? I'm down a potential TON of retirement money because I stupidly followed her advice last December to bail on S and C funds and go all into G. I have much reluctancy to trust her. I don't know much about her other than she is supposedly some TSP guru, however, with a horrid track record of advice since I've known of her. 

Cheers and good luck on your investments. 

On Mon, 1 Nov 2021, 22:24 sarah_oz via groups.io, <sarah_oz=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
There has been no major correction this year.
There should be no major correction during Nov or Dec.
Moving to the S fund 100%.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2834) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/11/re-tspstrategy-s-fund_15.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund"

Post a Comment