Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund

Why didn't you guys all speak up with your 2 cents when we moved to G?  LOL

I can't blame Sarah as her advice is free. Fortunately I moved back to C and S and stopped the bleeding. The lost opportunity nonetheless was almost a years salary. I am disappointed however. For someone who always talked about head and shoulders, moving averages and other models of analysis, it was odd that she said nothing more after the December move.  Yet she kept forwarding articles.  

Even though I know almost nothing about investing, I'm sure you'll be correct at least 80% of the time (or more) by simply sticking with a combination of C and S for a long term basis. 






On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 4:41 PM, B M
<bmathai311@gmail.com> wrote:
Same here.. been in 80/20 C/S for over 10 years..I'm not part of this group for investment advice but just for information


From: TSPStrategy@groups.io <TSPStrategy@groups.io> on behalf of Mike VanAmburgh <mjv325@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 3:39:05 PM
To: TSPStrategy@groups.io <TSPStrategy@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund
 
I don't follow the moves here (been 50/50 C/S for a long time) but I do appreciate when she posts useful articles. 

Mike 



On Wed, Nov 17, 2021, 3:25 PM Kurt Peterson <kurtphyre@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Can I please ask why everyone is so appreciative of Sarah's advice? I'm down a potential TON of retirement money because I stupidly followed her advice last December to bail on S and C funds and go all into G. I have much reluctancy to trust her. I don't know much about her other than she is supposedly some TSP guru, however, with a horrid track record of advice since I've known of her. 

Cheers and good luck on your investments. 

On Mon, 1 Nov 2021, 22:24 sarah_oz via groups.io, <sarah_oz=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
There has been no major correction this year.
There should be no major correction during Nov or Dec.
Moving to the S fund 100%.

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2833) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/11/re-tspstrategy-s-fund_66.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund"

Post a Comment