Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Miss the good old days in Tsp strategy 2012

Hi, Del.  I'm still here, and my TSP account has also grown.  I'm a grateful member of TSP Strategy, and I also follow other TSP-related groups.  Sarah has taught me a lot, but I like to pull knowledge from as many experts as possible.  I have 14 more years until retirement, and Friday marked my 20-year anniversary with my agency.  I'm beyond thankful.

La-Shawn     

On Sunday, November 7, 2021, 5:01:53 PM CST, Del Brett <bretdelman@msn.com> wrote:


Wondered who all is still here besides Sarah, Tex and Del.  I am Del but my email says Vern. I only had 268 thousand back then lol but 923 now so that's a great 9 years.



Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Miss the good old days in Tsp strategy 2012. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/11/re-tspstrategy-miss-good-old-days-in_7.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Miss the good old days in Tsp strategy 2012"

Post a Comment