Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund

Newbies, preservation of your TSP funds is better than loosing it specially during that uncertain time when she decided to switch to G in December. Base on my experience in following her and other defunct TSP paid groups I have more peace of mind in following her free advice.


On Nov 18, 2021, at 5:42 AM, Dave in Dallas <datruedave+GroupsIO@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 03:25 PM, Kurt Peterson wrote:
Can I please ask why everyone is so appreciative of Sarah's advice? I'm down a potential TON of retirement money because I stupidly followed her advice last December to bail on S and C funds and go all into G. I have much reluctancy to trust her. I don't know much about her other than she is supposedly some TSP guru, however, with a horrid track record of advice since I've known of her. 

She may be reluctant to do it after this past year, but she used to post her returns compared to those of other (paid) TSP advisory services. 

 

I know that she doesn't have a crystal ball.  I know that avoiding a loss is far more impactful than realizing a gain for the same amount.  If I were you, I'd read more of the articles that she shares and realize that there are different investing strategies that serve different needs, but not a single one of them can predict the future.  If you're looking for someone to tell you where to invest so that you can maximize returns and never have losses, well, you're going to be very disappointed no matter where you look for advice.

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/11/re-tspstrategy-s-fund_78.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] S Fund"

Post a Comment