Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] When to jump back into the market

My PIP was 22.93. I was roughly 30%F, 35% each C&S most of year. I made move out and in early in the COVID that helped (lucky).  Retired so no contributions. 

Currently, 50% F, 25% each C&S. 

On Jan 7, 2021, at 9:41 AM, JPass via groups.io <Jpass12=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

 At least we don't lose anything by sitting in G. Less stress too for however long we stay. Now I can concentrate a little better on my cabin addition project. Looking to retire there in less than two years. 

I checked my PIP yesterday and it was 24.31% for 2020. Nowhere near last year's 39.38% but not too bad considering 2020 was tumultuous. 

I'm happy!


Thanks,

JP

On Thursday, January 7, 2021, 8:29 AM, barbara stutts via groups.io <stuttsb=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Usually the market reacts to negative news. My husband said I trade too much, this market is crazy. All I hear is about his Bitcoin stocks!!! 




On Thursday, January 7, 2021, 9:22 AM, Mimi Bruce via groups.io <hilgard50=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Timing the market is very very hard.


On Thursday, January 7, 2021, 08:14:48 AM MST, JPass via groups.io <jpass12=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:


Seems like the S still has some steam. I moved to G a few days before the group thinking it was time to lock in gains. Now I'm not so sure. Didn't think the S had any more room to go. 


Thanks,

JP

On Thursday, January 7, 2021, 7:55 AM, barbara stutts via groups.io <stuttsb=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

The plan is still in G fund for now?




On Tuesday, January 5, 2021, 10:33 AM, Mark Morrison <mark3m@swbell.net> wrote:

But Scott's strategy makes a lot of sense to me too.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] When to jump back into the market. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/01/re-tspstrategy-when-to-jump-back-into_9.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] When to jump back into the market"

Post a Comment