Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSPStrategy] technical indicator

My technical indicator can be viewed as an oscillator. I use it two ways: (1) When it has risen "sufficiently," the market is in a secular uptrend and I give it two points in my version of the Zweig model. (2) If it reaches historical high levels, then I view that as a sell signal and similarly if it reaches historical low levels, then I view it as a buy signal.

Near the end of 2020, it reached the historical high levels that happen once in a blue moon (every few years or longer). So I transferred 100% from the C fund to the G fund. Then, as usual, rather than going down as it has every time in the last 30+years, stocks continued up slowly and my indicator just proceeded higher above already unprecendented levels that I saw only at the beginning of 2020 (of course). As usual the market of 2020 was a true black swan type outlier.

Nevertheless, I persevered. This week it turned downward, as did the market. Based on history, it has more to go on the downside. However, this market has been confounding, as least to me. So who knows? I am staying in G until my indicator bottoms out.

As usual, do not do what I am doing. Choose your poison.

Good luck,
Tex
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2135) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSPStrategy] technical indicator. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/01/tspstrategy-technical-indicator.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSPStrategy] technical indicator"

Post a Comment