Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] G Fund

I missed the G train and never left the 25% G 25% F 50% I ....there was a day that  I did terrible but other than that it has been doing OK I was considering moving all to the G fund but now considering 20% in all 5 funds


On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 7:29 AM Mike VanAmburgh <mjv325@gmail.com> wrote:
I went back to my usual 50/50 C/S yesterday. I was following another group and moved to G two days before this group, so I was bummed sitting on the sidelines watching the funds continue to rise. I was already missing out on $6k opportunity so I finally decided to get back in. Of course now the market will crash. Lol. Looks good today though.



On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 9:22 AM James McVay <chemdude242@gmail.com> wrote:
So did I...

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021, 10:06 Shaina Loren via groups.io <ray2093=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I moved back to S yesterday and started today's trade. The market didn't even care what happened to the Capitol. Not so sure if Wall Street should give a flying F to the impeachment 



_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2080) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] G Fund. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/01/re-tspstrategy-g-fund_64.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] G Fund"

Post a Comment