Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Biden's election

depends on your time horizon and level of risk you are willing to take.  I'm still 12 years out from retirement and at last 14 from the ability to use the money, so I am personally dollar cost averaging back in over the coming months until I get to my level of risk I need to to achieve my goals.  For me that is somewhere around 60%-70% when looking across all accounts with a goal of achieving 6-8% return on average now through when I retire.

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 3:47 PM Flores, Deborah M via groups.io <dmflores=blm.gov@groups.io> wrote:
While reading some of the executive orders that Biden is planning on signing today (or implementing in the future), I would like to know thoughts from folks about rejoining the market. 



Debbie Flores
Outdoor Recreation Planner
U.S. Department of the Interior, Regions 8 & 10
Bureau of Land Management, California Desert District
Barstow Field Office
2601 Barstow Rd.
Barstow, CA 92311

760-252-6041 phone

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2101) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Biden's election. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/01/re-tspstrategy-bidens-election.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Biden's election"

Post a Comment