Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] When to jump back into the market

So we missed the move to G! 🤦🏻‍♀️
My husband and I both have TSP but I'm the only one following the group. Should we still move Interfund or just sit tight & wait now?


On Jan 5, 2021, at 10:59 AM, Scott <rossman26@gmail.com> wrote:


I am no expert but I only moved my funds to G and keep contributions buying S.  The way I see it I'm eventually getting back in so may as well buy S fund shares as they go down.

I'm sure there are those far smarter who would disagree with my logic but that's what works for me.

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 6:41 PM Chitownlove06 via groups.io <Chitownlove06=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm a newbie, even though I follow the group's advice for years. I'm curious, when we do the moves to G...are we only moving our contribution allocations or moving that along with the interfund transfer. I usually do both. But then I see buying back in low and it makes me think I should change my contribution allocations back to S when things start dropping. Was a little unsure about that. 

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] When to jump back into the market. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/01/re-tspstrategy-when-to-jump-back-into_53.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] When to jump back into the market"

Post a Comment