Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] When to jump back into the market

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the early warning calling the market peak and giving us the potential to buy back in lower.  You're brilliant!

Frank


On Jan 4, 2021, at 4:04 PM, KC Will via groups.io <kcwill64114=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I share your pain. I also can't seem to understand what they say on this forum.   Even when you get an answer,  it still doesn't make sense.  

I think that a pullback means that the price of  S fund drops.  A sustainable base means it stays that way instead of bouncing up and down. 

Therefore we can get back in to the S fund by "buying low. "

If that's not what it means,  then I'm really lost. 

KC


On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 3:34 PM, Valerie Frazier
I know that this is probably a dumb question, but could someone help me understand what is meant by  a " significant pullback and a sustainable base."  Sorry for my ignorance regarding these terms.  I've been in the group for several years and I follow Sarah's recommendations.  I normally don't ask questions, but just want to understand the triggers. 

Thank you,
Valerie Frazier


On Jan 4, 2021, at 12:28 PM, Yahoo! Mail via groups.io <bnancyanne=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:


Thank you, Sarah!

On Monday, January 4, 2021, 12:43:12 PM EST, sarah_oz via groups.io <sarah_oz=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:


We're waiting for a significant pullback followed by a sustainable base.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] When to jump back into the market. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/01/re-tspstrategy-when-to-jump-back-into_78.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] When to jump back into the market"

Post a Comment