Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] G Fund

There's no way I'm jumping into equities to dep right now.  True, a lot of strength in this trend, but I think things are about to change soon.  IMO, this is a blow off top Elliott wave 5.  Max allocation in equities would be 20% for me.
    

From mapsignals:

Inline image


On Thursday, January 14, 2021, 09:37:40 AM CST, MD2018 via groups.io <rlkane.wc=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:


I also jumped back in after the Georgia election (50% C and 50% S). IMHO it looks like the market is using any excuse to continue to rise. Maybe a lot of money is still on the sidelines from last year. I think a real fear that people had was that with a full Democratic led government that higher taxes would cause the market to crash (and it still might once Biden's agenda is passed) but it looks like the biggest interest for now is in more stimulus. If however for any reason that doesn't get done then we might start to see big selling. 


Richard

On Jan 14, 2021, at 10:29 AM, Mike VanAmburgh <mjv325@gmail.com> wrote:


I went back to my usual 50/50 C/S yesterday. I was following another group and moved to G two days before this group, so I was bummed sitting on the sidelines watching the funds continue to rise. I was already missing out on $6k opportunity so I finally decided to get back in. Of course now the market will crash. Lol. Looks good today though.



On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 9:22 AM James McVay <chemdude242@gmail.com> wrote:
So did I...

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021, 10:06 Shaina Loren via groups.io <ray2093=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I moved back to S yesterday and started today's trade. The market didn't even care what happened to the Capitol. Not so sure if Wall Street should give a flying F to the impeachment 



Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] G Fund. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/01/re-tspstrategy-g-fund_56.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] G Fund"

Post a Comment