Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] When to jump back into the market

I'm a LEO so there shouldn't be any penalty if I withdraw before 59 1/2 if I remember correctly. 


Thanks,

JP

On Thursday, January 21, 2021, 10:22 AM, Bryan Gardner <Bryubpharm@gmail.com> wrote:

Depends on the sort of return you need to generate vs risk you can tolerate. You still have 8.5 years till you can use it without penalty.  

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021, 10:40 AM JPass via groups.io <Jpass12=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm still on the sidelines holding in G watching how the S continues to climb. 

I'm tempted in moving some funds into S but according to Murphy's law, as soon as I do that the S will go into a  free fall. 

Wondering if I should take the risk or if the current trend will not hold. 

By the way, I'm eligible to retire in about a year and 7 months at the ripe age of 51. 

Any thoughts? 


Thanks,

JP

On Thursday, January 7, 2021, 8:41 AM, JPass <jpass12@yahoo.com> wrote:

At least we don't lose anything by sitting in G. Less stress too for however long we stay. Now I can concentrate a little better on my cabin addition project. Looking to retire there in less than two years. 

I checked my PIP yesterday and it was 24.31% for 2020. Nowhere near last year's 39.38% but not too bad considering 2020 was tumultuous. 

I'm happy!


Thanks,

JP

On Thursday, January 7, 2021, 8:29 AM, barbara stutts via groups.io <stuttsb=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Usually the market reacts to negative news. My husband said I trade too much, this market is crazy. All I hear is about his Bitcoin stocks!!! 




On Thursday, January 7, 2021, 9:22 AM, Mimi Bruce via groups.io <hilgard50=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Timing the market is very very hard.


On Thursday, January 7, 2021, 08:14:48 AM MST, JPass via groups.io <jpass12=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:


Seems like the S still has some steam. I moved to G a few days before the group thinking it was time to lock in gains. Now I'm not so sure. Didn't think the S had any more room to go. 


Thanks,

JP

On Thursday, January 7, 2021, 7:55 AM, barbara stutts via groups.io <stuttsb=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

The plan is still in G fund for now?




On Tuesday, January 5, 2021, 10:33 AM, Mark Morrison <mark3m@swbell.net> wrote:

But Scott's strategy makes a lot of sense to me too.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] When to jump back into the market. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/01/re-tspstrategy-when-to-jump-back-into_13.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] When to jump back into the market"

Post a Comment