Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: I fund? -pls explain math

 

i usually have to use excel for all my calcs so im most likely did something wrong.  could u explain your top 8% calculation?
if there are approx. 5M participants, wouldnt top 8% be the top 400,000. that latest article i have seen stated approx 400K people had balances between 250k and 500K - with an avg time in gvmt of 23.5 yrs.
i thought the millionaire club was a little shy of 10K people - and only about 400 that did it the old fashion way.  wouldnt that make it less than 1%.



From: "robert winfield winfield100@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy]" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>
To: "TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: I fund?

 
why thank you for your observation. I may be a "horses ass", but a horses ass in the top 8% of the TSP

I provided free of charge an extremely simple system that will allow you to 
decide the answer to your question "should I move my TSP from this fund to that fund" that removes emotion, that others charge $150+/year. If you are ten years from retirement, you have about 1,500 days to make sucessful investments and a maximum of _less_ than 250 potential trades to secure all your TSP retirement funds..

And I both follow Sarah, and also thank her for her unpaid work here.
If you wish me to leave, I will acceed to the groups wishes
If you wish false modesty and fake humility, look elsewhere
happy investing
robert

From: "borderpatrol_dude@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy]" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>
Tquoestio: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesnday, July 18, 2017 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: I fund?

 
Robert, you're just a horses ass. When you call people timid and berate them, plan on getting something back in your face. Take your million dollar club and enjoy it alone because nobody sticks around people like you unless they are using you for your money. Learn a bit of humility. 

On Jul 18, 2017 9:11 AM, "robert winfield winfield100@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy]" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 
Until you are literally a member of the $1 million club, don't insult me


 
Wow, someone forgot their Abilify this morning.  If you would like to say I'm wrong, then spit it out.  If you would like to tell me not to post my personal opinions, then spit it out.
I agree 100% moves are mathematically the best option.  Unfortunately my confidence level and risk acceptance is not at this point in the market cycle.







__._,_.___

Posted by: barbs <miandsh2000@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: I fund? -pls explain math. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2017/07/re-tspstrategy-re-i-fund-pls-explain.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: I fund? -pls explain math"

Post a Comment