Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSP_Strategy] What to do

 

I just joined after ignoring my tsp for 11 years. It's always been in the G and I've only changed my percentage a few times. I'm really looking for advice on what to do while I try to learn what everything means.

As far as I can tell from recent posts, the market (or maybe just S fund) drops this time of year and rebounds toward the end of the year. Should I wait to start putting into the c and s (or just out of all in g) for a few months or now when it's a little lower with room to climb? I'm very ignorant right now but will learn.
Thanks in advance.

__._,_.___

Posted by: willcutt74@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSP_Strategy] What to do. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2015/08/tspstrategy-what-to-do.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSP_Strategy] What to do"

Post a Comment