Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSP_Strategy] TCP vs. 403B mine vs. hers

 

My wife of 15 years is ten years further from retirement than I am. I could go in a couple early 2018.

 

As a teacher she has a 403B with ING.  The school retirement planning person is also offering a ROTH.

 

I've always said that we should  just  use the TSP as it's more flexible, cheaper, and in our case, available sooner.

But before I say that again I thought I'd check with the group to make sure I am not wring (I'm wrong a lot)

 

Of course arguments can be made based on the health of the marriage but assuming that is not a factor, are we better off to just feed my TSP?

 

Thanks

 

Dave

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Silva, David J CIV" <David.J.Silva@uscg.mil>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSP_Strategy] TCP vs. 403B mine vs. hers. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2015/08/tspstrategy-tcp-vs-403b-mine-vs-hers.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSP_Strategy] TCP vs. 403B mine vs. hers"

Post a Comment