Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

RE: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Seasonality of Bear Markets

 

Kerry,

So you know. I run TSP & Vanguard Smart Investor and you can click on the link to explore my website and who I am.  I hope I am transparent enough and if you look back at my blog posts you will see I was talking about the market conditions prior to the correction.  Yes, it is a paid subscription of only $85 per year for my basic timing service designed for those who aren't interested in the financial noise and just want to know when to re-allocate.


Unlike most services which trade often, I promote a strategy that only requires two allocation changes per year.  Usually the summer is slow for me and I do long term research while sitting comfortable out of the market.   But since I also provide alerts when I see indications significant market corrections or bull market tops for members who keep some exposure year round, I have been very active this summer.


I am not associated with TSP Radar or the TSP Allocation Guide.  I do not think TSP Strategy tracks their performance either.  I did ask to be tracked, but was told I missed the deadline.  I started providing timing signals in 2012, but can provide a look back further since the strategy is mechanical and was an improvement upon Sy Harding's Seasonal Timing Strategy.


Michael



__._,_.___

Posted by: michaelhbond@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (35)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul RE: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Seasonality of Bear Markets. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2015/08/re-tspstrategy-re-seasonality-of-bear_77.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "RE: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Seasonality of Bear Markets"

Post a Comment