Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Have mercy on me

 

The logic is that it is a gamble/risk. And with the limited number of moves participants are able to make and the time constraints of having to make moves prior to really knowing how the market is going to perform for the day it is even more risky. I do the same thing and I've been able to hit just above 20% for the year so far, not including contributions. However it was mostly lucky. Granted I was watching the news, playing with "indicators" and moving on "feelings."
 
As he said, and I heartily concur, if you want to sleep easier I would stick with what the group is doing. I have not always performed this well and although NONE of the positions come with a guarantee, so far the best option has been to stick with Sarah's recommendations. It's what I recommend to anyone who asks. I would never encourage someone to take the gambles and try to play the dips as I do on occasion. But that doesn't stop me!
 
Does his logic and good sense in what he recommends make more sense now?​

__._,_.___

Posted by: Stanley Bercovitz <stanley.bercovitz@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Have mercy on me. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2015/07/re-tspstrategy-re-have-mercy-on-me_39.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Have mercy on me"

Post a Comment