Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] TSP Investment

 

Thanks Susan. It helps all of us to see what others are doing.  I've heard the 110 minus age, but can't remember the rationale. 


Looked it up - interesting...



Article suggests 110 minus age is appropriate - as Susan has outlined.

On Friday, April 24, 2015, susan_abrams@hotmail.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I rarely pipe in here, but thought I'd share my unsophisticated version of TSP investing.  I am a FERS employee, hope to retire in less than three years though it could be sooner.  


I use a very simple formula: I take 110 minus my age, and that's the % I allocate to the TSP Strategy recommendation.  The rest is about evenly split between G and F.  When TSP Strategy changes allocations, I switch whatever I have allocated to stocks into the new recommended allocation and rebalance the F and G funds to be equal.  My contribution allocation is heavily weighted to the current TSP Strategy allocation.

When I retire, I'll have to access the TSP money sooner rather than later.  This allocation helps me sleep at night.  



--
-- Cindy King

__._,_.___

Posted by: Cindy King <cindy.kingde@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] TSP Investment. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2015/04/re-tspstrategy-tsp-investment_24.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] TSP Investment"

Post a Comment