Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] I Fund and USD

 

Sarah I hope I stayed in the right thread..as i have several clarifications and they probably cross several threads.  My apolgogies if I should have broken these out 


1)  I have been noticing the rise of the I fund .  Given the currency issues and the potential for higher rates in the US why is this fund leading the pack?  


I fund is being aided by these countries' central banks (loosening of monetary policies) and cheaper oil prices.  However, as the value of the currencies of these countries diminishes in relation to the USD, returns diminish as well.

Over the past few weeks, USD has been consolidating, presumably because of the Fed's delay in raising rates.
As rates rise, the USD increases in strength, which weakens I fund returns.

Looking at the charts, it appears to me that the I fund is nearing resistance levels and the USD is preparing to return to bullish mode.

__._,_.___

Posted by: sarah_oz@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] I Fund and USD. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2015/04/re-tspstrategy-i-fund-and-usd_24.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] I Fund and USD"

Post a Comment