Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Off topic: Medicare and FEHB?

My wife turned 65 last year and elected to not take part b. We have GEHA standard plan. GEHA offered to pay our deductibles and co-pays if we got part b. She rarely visits the doctors and in the past 10 years has only reached the deductible once. And that was an emergency hospital visit which Part A would have covered anyway. I can't see where paying for extra Insurance would pay off.  But I guess it gives you peace of mind. 

Richard

On Jan 17, 2022, at 10:36 AM, Dexter Dearth <ddearth@netzero.com> wrote:


I'm 66 so second year into Medicare, I chose Aetna this year and will be getting $900 back.  I'm not sure if I'll continue it next ar, yes there looks like I'll have $0 out of pocket this year for just about anything I have done.  But the fact is I'm pretty healthy, and it just seems like I'm throwing money away.  Especially now that Medicare has gone up to $170/mo.  When ,my wife turns 66 later this year I'm suggesting she not take part B and just stay with FEHB, which is what I'll change to for next year.   I guess if you have a history of poor health and lots of hospital stays, procedures, cancer, etc then it would make sense to have both.


____________________________________________________________
Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*
NetZero.com/NortonLifeLock
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Off topic: Medicare and FEHB?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/01/re-tspstrategy-off-topic-medicare-and_8.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Off topic: Medicare and FEHB?"

Post a Comment