Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] How low to go.

Stop the pain!  Does anybody have a good rebuttal for keeping a TSP account once a person is taking RMDs?  My broker charges nothing to keep IRA funds, I can trade aggressively or defensibly or set up future sell orders at no cost, and I can put 2 years worth of RMDs (small percentage right now of my stash) in 2 or 3 CDs.  TSP touts low carrying cost but it is a fraction lower than indexed ETFs.  AND in the end your big money comes when the S&P or DWCPF go up, not pennies of extra carrying costs.  TSP ties your hands in number of trades and will not allow protection of RMDs in G.

Thoughts?  What is there to gain staying in TSP?

Thanks

On Monday, January 24, 2022, 08:17:30 AM EST, MD2018 via groups.io <rlkane.wc=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:


If I was out I would be waiting until after the fed meeting and waiting to see if Russia invades Ukraine. It would be nothing for stocks to drop another 20%. Wait for the trend to move back up. It's hard to time the market bottom. 


Richard

On Jan 24, 2022, at 7:11 AM, JOHN N <jw.nelson64@gmail.com> wrote:

I have 50% of my funds in G and looking to buy low.
Any thoughts?
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] How low to go.. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/01/re-tspstrategy-how-low-to-go_27.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] How low to go."

Post a Comment