Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] The Files folder says the group's current allocation is 100% G.

I hate rollercoaster rides, but if more of them end like today's I'll hang on for dear life…

John

On Jan 24, 2022, at 11:10 AM, Jesus Cordova <jesusymartha1@gmail.com> wrote:


I just moved all to G. I lost plenty already. 



On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 9:07 AM JOHN HOLLIS via groups.io <John.hollis_oo4=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Have you been 100% S since November?


On Jan 24, 2022, at 10:34 AM, caramall444@gmail.com wrote:

TSP Wealth is now 100% G.  I thought of doing this 4 days ago and wish I had but will probably do so now.  Who knows, but I've thought the stock market has been over inflated for the last 2 years. 

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] The Files folder says the group's current allocation is 100% G.. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/01/re-tspstrategy-files-folder-says-groups_50.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] The Files folder says the group's current allocation is 100% G."

Post a Comment