Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Off topic: Medicare and FEHB?

I'm 66 so second year into Medicare, I chose Aetna this year and will be getting $900 back.  I'm not sure if I'll continue it next ar, yes there looks like I'll have $0 out of pocket this year for just about anything I have done.  But the fact is I'm pretty healthy, and it just seems like I'm throwing money away.  Especially now that Medicare has gone up to $170/mo.  When ,my wife turns 66 later this year I'm suggesting she not take part B and just stay with FEHB, which is what I'll change to for next year.   I guess if you have a history of poor health and lots of hospital stays, procedures, cancer, etc then it would make sense to have both.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Off topic: Medicare and FEHB?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/01/re-tspstrategy-off-topic-medicare-and_20.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Off topic: Medicare and FEHB?"

Post a Comment