Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] How low to go.

True to a point. You would have to create a "Fideicomiso" with a Mexican bank. You pay a have fee every year and you own the property as if you were Mexican. You can sell it or leave to your heirs. 

In my case it is easier since my wife is Mexican. 


Thanks,

JP

On Thursday, January 27, 2022, 5:07 PM, Ardon Kharpuri Mukhim via groups.io <akharpuri=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I thought in mexico..foreigners don't really own the property? It's more like a lease?

 Please be careful...Mexican law is very weak with little recourse.


On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 4:01 PM, JPass via groups.io
<Jpass12=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
So far I'm down close to $100k since the market started getting sketchy. Right now it is a roller coaster ride. Too much uncertainty. I'm going to ride it since I didn't move out in time. Luckily I only have 40% in S and 30% in C. The rest in G. I'll move that into C once it bottoms out. Well when ever that is. Almost impossible to time it. 

I am considering acquiring a condo in Playa del Carmen Mexico as an investment. Seems like the ROIs are over 10%. 


Thanks,

JP

On Thursday, January 27, 2022, 3:57 PM, Del Brett <bretdelman@msn.com> wrote:

     This group isn't like the groups that charge or tell you where to invest.  Lots of members never follow one moderator here as we use to compete to see who was up the most each quarter.   I think we were down over 20% in 2008 and we rode it out to keep from locking in losses.  It worked out and being in the C fund all last year, I was up over 200,000 or 28% but I don't watch my balance that close.






-------- Original message --------
From: Tradesill <timothycardiasmenos@gmail.com>
Date: 1/27/22 2:48 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: TSPStrategy@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TSPStrategy] How low to go.

We must have lost the moderator of this group....S fund is down over 10% in the recent correction, and there is no group moderation as to position or reasoning for staying course.  I am personally staying put in S as I missed my chance to move.  Good luck to all here!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] How low to go.. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/01/re-tspstrategy-how-low-to-go_46.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] How low to go."

Post a Comment