Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

RE: [TSP_Strategy] Why I fund

 

Yes and you call me “weak minded” and “not mentally able”.  So again, you became personally insulting rather discuss the topic like an adult.

 

I see here that you are being smug and condescending to Jan and were personally insulting to me.  Sigh.

 

As I said, no matter how low you go I will try my best to not take the bait.

 


From: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 6:58 PM
To: tsp_strategy@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [TSP_Strategy] Why I fund

 

 

You’re the one that told me to go “f myself”...

I’m sorry that you can’t help but refer to vulgar language and then double down on it.  You also called me “bitch boy”.

 

Jan, thanks for your input. I could care less about how you’re trying to accomplish your goals. I’m a buy and hold investor. You’re obviously not. Go join a day-trading group. I’m sure they can predict the next dip...

 


From: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of 'steve_thompson777' steve_thompson777@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 6:16:57 PM
To: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [TSP_Strategy] Why I fund

 

 

I agree.  “Not my real name” should definitely be banned for at least 30 days.  I am sorry that he was not able to disagree without resorting to personal insults.

 

All on the thread can see that the personal insults originated with him.

 

Thanks and regards.


From: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 6:00 PM
To: tsp_strategy@yahoogroups.com; notmyreal name charliecheeseburger@gmail.com [TSP_Strategy]
Subject: Re: [TSP_Strategy] Why I fund

 

 

can the moderator invoke a "time out room" of say a month or so please

 

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 5:37:47 PM EDT, notmyreal name charliecheeseburger@gmail.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

 

 

Thanks for the name calling and 3 paragraph rant.  Real professional. I’ll pretend that I never saw your post and leave it at that.

 


From: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of 'steve_thompson777' steve_thompson777@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups..com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 4:39:47 PM
To: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [TSP_Strategy] Why I fund

 

 

That is unfortunate.  You are going to insult me.  I have been in the investment industry for many decades.  I have also worked for several agencies that monitor risk in the financial system.  I have more knowledge than you do on the topic.

 

“Long term”, bitch boy, can refer to 12 months, 36 months, or however you choose to define it.  My suggestion is to anticipate downturns as best you can, get out so as not to take the ride down with it, then “buy the dip”.  You seem to be such a dip shit that you cannot grasp that concept.  That is unfortunate.  Several on this forum clearly have stronger minds than you do, and have no trouble at all with the concept.

 

If you would like to continue the insults I suggest we do it in person.  It would be better that way.  We are both in the DC area so we shouldn’t have any trouble arranging such an opportunity

 


From: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups..com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 8:38 PM
To: tsp_strategy@yahoogroups.com; tsp_strategy@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [TSP_Strategy] Why I fund

 

 

That’s why we are in this for the “long term”.. Please don’t answer anymore. You seem to be weak-minded and not mentally able to handle the risk involved. Go invest in the G fund. It’s safer for you there.

 


From: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of 'steve_thompson777' steve_thompson777@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 7:57:42 PM
To: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [TSP_Strategy] Why I fund

 

 

I find “massive growth” continuing over the next 3 full years to be extremely improbable.. 

 

I consider a Black Tuesday type drop in the next 12 to 18 months to be much more likely, especially given the fact that the market has been on an unsustainable, UNBROKEN winning streak for almost 10 years.

 

Lets hope that you are right and I am wrong.

 


From: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups..com]
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2018 9:07 PM
To: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [TSP_Strategy] Why I fund

 

 

I understand that, but what if it takes 1,000 years to come back to what it was before the drop?

 

Steve,

I understand your concern.  Please realize, however, that two actions are to be taken, if you wish to grow your TSP. 

Ideally, you want to sell before a huge collapse

and

You want to go back into equities before a massive growth in equities.

So, if you sell before a massive growth in equities
(which still may occur over the next 2-3 years according to that article)
and then buy back too soon (while the markets continue to collapse),
both actions will hurt your long term returns.

 

Virus-free. www.avast.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: "steve_thompson777" <steve_thompson777@YAHOO.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (91)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul RE: [TSP_Strategy] Why I fund. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2018/03/re-tspstrategy-why-i-fund_425.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "RE: [TSP_Strategy] Why I fund"

Post a Comment