Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Question

 

Yah, waiting for the inevitable short myself. 

On Jan 15, 2018 2:48 PM, "robert winfield winfield100@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy]" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I would suggest reading about mania's and the madness of crowds, south seas island bubbles, tulips and such

Could you take physical possession of a "bitcoin"

remember a popular saying from post 1929
"I don't want a return _on_ my principal, I just want a return _of_ my principal"

do as you wish, with money you can afford to give away to a beggar in the street or just light up and burn.

I just hope when the inevitable crash happens, the markets don't get too disrupted, but if _any_ investment advisor I was using suggested putting money into bitcoins, I would immediately liquidate my entire position with them, demand cash before I left and sprint to a bank if they tried to pay by check or money order.

If _you_ don't understand it, you are a sheep waiting to be shorn, a naif at the poker table

It's your money

happy investing

TANSTAAFL
(there ain't no such thing as a free lunch)
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't

On Monday, January 15, 2018, 3:02:42 PM EST, A'ndrea Emery aemery04@gmail.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

I apologize in advance if this question isn't appropriate for this group. I'm just not very investment savvy & being 35 yrs old I know I have time to take some risks. Any one familiar with bit coins? Any strategy groups or forums you can recommend?
I'm clueless so any advice guidance is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Yasai Picles <yasai101@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic ()

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Question. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2018/01/re-tspstrategy-question_6.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Question"

Post a Comment