Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: My allocation

 

FWIW I just transferred 100% into the L 2050 fund. I don't have a clue what is going on with the market right now. It seems to be all smoke and mirrors, but if it is going to keep going up, I want to secure some of those gains. I selected a lifecycle fund just in case it does start to go down, it will not affect my account as much as if I was 100% equities. I will be monitoring very closely to minimize any losses if it starts to go down rapidly like it seems it should be. Good luck to all. I would love to hear some insight and opinions from others on this rally that we seem to be in 


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 11:58 AM, Ian Heskitt iheskitt@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

2103 smacked back with vengeance so far 


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 10:16 AM, sloanrecms@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

SPX just crossed Paul's magic number of 2103, let's see what happens!

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ian Heskitt <iheskitt@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: My allocation. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/04/re-tspstrategy-re-my-allocation_20.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: My allocation"

Post a Comment