Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Long Term Care Insurance

 

I bought it as a new Fed based on hearing the consumer advocate Clark Howard talk about the importance of Long Term Care Insurance. You can see his guide about Long Term Care Insurance at http://www.clarkhoward.com/long-term-care-insurance-honor-roll .

The only mistake I made was that I probably purchased it too early. I purchased it at 36. The premium were pretty low, but I probably could of waited until my late 40s to start purchasing it without the price going up much.

Also, from what I remember reading in the Unofficial FERS guide, you can probably find better or cheaper options outside of FLTCIP if you shop around.

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 11:59 AM, Jim Wright jim_wright_2001@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I have known only 3 or 4 people that have actually bought it. And do you really know the insurance will pay when you need it?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 29, 2016, at 10:56 AM, "Julie Julie juliec22003@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy]" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I would be interested to hear anyone's thoughts on LTC.  Every time I do the math it makes more sense to invest the money I would be using for premiums.  


 

However, most people are getting priced out of LTCI and there are fewer companies offering it.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Ed Drannbauer <edrann@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Long Term Care Insurance. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/04/re-tspstrategy-long-term-care-insurance_34.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Long Term Care Insurance"

Post a Comment