Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSP_Strategy] Re: Roth the rest of the way?

 

I've been all traditional because I initially thought for sure I'd be in a lower tax bracket when I retire but I sat down and did the math I'll likely only be in a tax bracket that's 2% lower than I am now and that's if taxes don't go up. I'm rethinking this and thinking about changing at least some of my contributions towards the roth TSP. 


If currently you think you'll end up in a tax bracket that's 10% lower than you may do better with traditional. It's hard to say without knowing you're particular situation but I am now thinking some in the roth portion wouldn't be a bad idea.  I'll probably change mine to 50/50 roth/traditional for the reasons you mentioned.


__._,_.___

Posted by: stepaukob@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSP_Strategy] Re: Roth the rest of the way?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2019/07/tspstrategy-re-roth-rest-of-way_19.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSP_Strategy] Re: Roth the rest of the way?"

Post a Comment