Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSP_Strategy] FERSGUIDE Mass Distribution on July 4, 2019

 

All members,


On July 4, 2019, without my permission, a member of this Yahoo group sent my for-purchase-only and copyrighted book, the FERSGUIDE, as a PDF, to all 5,030 members of this group.  This act was in clear violation of intellectual property law, as this book is a copyrighted work and is sold for $15 from my website. 


If you like what you read and are interested in paying for this resource, please visit my website at www.fersguide.com and purchase the $15 website subscription.  


I respectfully ask all recipients of the July 4, email not to forward the FERSGUIDE PDF or re-distribute it.  This guide is my livelihood.  I have authored it for 20+ years and the thought of having 5,000 PDFs floating out there in cyberspace is incomprehensible and inexcusable. 


I just joined this group just to get this post sent out.  I was not a member on July 4, so I was not immediately aware of what happened. 


Thank you in advance,


Dan Jamison, CPA

dan@fersguide.com


__._,_.___

Posted by: dan@fersguide.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSP_Strategy] FERSGUIDE Mass Distribution on July 4, 2019. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2019/07/tspstrategy-fersguide-mass-distribution.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSP_Strategy] FERSGUIDE Mass Distribution on July 4, 2019"

Post a Comment