Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [Non-DoD Source] [TSP_Strategy] Re: Take Social Security Early?

 

im practical myself
I did a bunch of genealogy research over the last 20 - 30 years and noticed males and a lesser extent females clustered around age early-mid 40's or age 84 for death dates, a startlingly specific set of clusters
I did a simple graph of crossover. incomes
If i get social security at earliest time or age 66 or age 70 with an end date of age 84.
What could I do with the "extra money" if I was dead or bed ridden in the last few years, so I took SSecurity when eligible at age 66 with no reductions

If you wait to collect, will you be healthy enough or even alive to collect it?
(my doctor told me i had the choice of a 3 letter word or a 4 letter word. 
DIE or DIET
i'm down 75 pounds and alive, and always hungry and love mangoes and going for a least triple digits like my 109 age cousin (1883  -  ~1992)

On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 04:10:51 AM EDT, bill_steele_sr@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

A follow up question. Every time I get a statement from SS they show the amount of additional money I'll collect the longer I wait. The same is true with my wife's statements. I'm not following the part of your explanation that seems to say that waiting no longer has an impact on drawing a larger benefit. Sorry. I flunked Money 101

__._,_.___

Posted by: robert winfield <winfield100@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [Non-DoD Source] [TSP_Strategy] Re: Take Social Security Early?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2019/07/re-non-dod-source-tspstrategy-re-take_12.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [Non-DoD Source] [TSP_Strategy] Re: Take Social Security Early?"

Post a Comment