Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Year to date

 

If you have 5 years left, don't worry. Only people trying to get their money in the next couple years need worry. Leave it in CSI. They will come back. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 18, 2018, at 04:55, 'David Earsing' david.earsing@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Stephen,

    Thanks for the email and I have no insight for you on what to do, I am encouraged by your email in the fact that you are retired and still in the market.  My wife and I have (by my estimates), 5 years left till we attempt the retirement life – she is 100% G – always was and always will be – nothing I can do there. I move my money depending on what Sarah, TSP wealth and TSP Allocation are doing (all free advice), all them at no time recently have been 100% G fund – but at the beginning of Dec – I was 50% I and 50% G – and then on the 3rd of Dec moved my money evenly between C, S, and I – and the market just keeps going down……….I thought I bought at the lowest they would be at, but I was wrong…………….I thought about pulling the trigger again to the G – but ………………..none of the 3 TSP sites above said they were going all G…….so I will stick w/being evenly between the C, S, and I fund for now……………but it is a gut wrenching roller coaster lately…………………Good luck in your retirement, God Bless and have a Merry Christmas…………………dave and linda………….

 

From: TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 00:48
To: stephenaallen@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TSP_Strategy] Year to date

 

 

Even though I retired as of December 31, 2016, I still follow Sarah's recommendations. True, I have currently lost money in the TSP, but I do not have any fear that my money is lost forever. The hardest part, IMHO, is if I pull out of the C fund into to the G Fund, when do I know, or feel in my gut, that I should get back in to the C, S or I fund again...!!

 

If anyone could give me your insights I would greatly appreciate it. 

 

On Monday, December 17, 2018, 3:39:59 PM MST, Rick Harris cmoreparks@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

 

 

Which means either way you look at it, I've (we've) lost a boat load of $!  Happy holidays!

 

Rick

 

 

Rick

 

 

On Monday, December 17, 2018, 7:48:08 AM MST, stephenaallen@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

 

 

At the end of September, the C-fund was up 9.63% and the S-fund was up 9.95% from the first of the year.

As of Dec 14 (last Friday), the percentages are -1.75% and -6.34%.

__._,_.___

Posted by: dave carnes <obh3_3d@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Year to date. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2018/12/re-tspstrategy-year-to-date_19.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Year to date"

Post a Comment