Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Year to date

 

I went to F on 12/7 and at least got back 1/2 my losses. I don't expect to stay there long with rising interest rates, and when stocks start to rise F will decline. I hope to get back in C/S sometime soon. Otherwise I will go to G.


On Thursday, December 20, 2018 8:08 AM, "Ryan & Brittany Breckner breckners0410@gmail.com [TSP_Strategy]" <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups..com> wrote:


 
I'm out of this bear market- cutting recent losses and moving to G, I made some cushion money swing trading over the past two months so basically even now. I think this thing is headed lower and lower so will buy back at a lower point.  Good luck everyone 

On Dec 20, 2018, at 1:47 PM, ladydevil33@yahoo.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
I agree. One of the worst mistakes I ever made was following this advice. It was my decision though. Hopefully it will come back enough to pull out.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Robin Moser <robin.moser99@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (26)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Year to date. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2018/12/re-tspstrategy-re-year-to-date_93.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Year to date"

Post a Comment